Creativity

Innovation

Originality

Imagination

 

Salient

Salient is an excellent design with a fresh approach for the ever-changing Web. Integrated with Gantry 5, it is infinitely customizable, incredibly powerful, and remarkably simple.

Download

Donations

We are grateful for your generous donations!

How You Can Help Others at the Cary-Grove Food Pantry!

Food Donations
The pantry relies on food donations to stock our shelves. Please consider helping us, to help those in need. Food Donations are accepted during normal Pantry Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00 to 6:00 PM and on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month from 8:30 to 10:30 AM.

Food Drives
Is your organization or business interested in conducting a Food Drive? Organizations or businesses interested in conducting a food drive should contact the Food Pantry at 847-516-3602, to better coordinate the event.

Monetary Contributions
Monetary contributions are essential toward meeting the food needs of families in the Cary-Grove area. Did you know that just 25% of our inventory need is met through Food Drives and Food Donations? In order to keep the shelves adequately stocked we must also rely on monetary donations, which are utilized to purchase the remaining 75% of our food supply.

Why Monetary Donation$ really make 'CENTS'
Cary-Grove Food Pantry is a not-for-profit agency, hence we are able to purchase discounted food from the Northern Illinois Food Bank, as well as many local suppliers. Our agency's significant purchasing discounts translate into more buying-power for every dollar you donate. We can ensure that the food pantry always has the proper food assortment on its shelves. Contributions can be mailed to:

Cary-Grove Food Pantry
8901 Cary-Algonquin Rd.
Cary, IL 60013

Cary-Grove Food Pantry

Our pantry serves families or individuals in the Cary-Grove area with food in their time of need.
We are a non-profit organization, managed and maintained entirely by volunteer staff.
Contact Us